Founded in 2014 by an ex-Googler, an ex-Criteo, and a serial entrepreneur in mobile technologies, DataBerries is the leader in offline predictive marketing.
DataBerries generates visits in retailers store with our mobile marketing solution. We leverage the latest mobile and predictive marketing technologies to operate personalized and targeted campaigns for offline retailers. By measuring the impact of our campaigns on store traffic, we prove ROI and optimize performance.
We are backed by the best VCs: Mosaic Ventures (Criteo) and ISAI (Blablacar, StickyAds, PriceMinister, etc.). We are also backed by top-level advisors, such as Dominique Vidal (Partner @Index), Franck Le Ouay (co-founder of Criteo), Cyril Vermeulen (co-founder of Aufeminin.com) etc.
Our product is awesome, we have huge traction and are starting our development in the UK.
The role : UK Managing Director
We are looking for a passionate, smart and efficient Managing Director UK to develop our UK business, lead our UK team, and steer our UK strategy. In particular, your mission, will consist in:
- Building a pipeline of leads and customers to sign deals
- Evangelizing our value proposition and being creative to meet client needs
- Building and leading a top-level team to scale the business
- Defining the marketing strategy for the UK market
- Managing customers expectations and relationships to grow revenues in the long-term
- Working with the team to bring the company to the next level
- Meeting and exceeding goals J
You will build with us an outstanding business which is disrupting mobile marketing. If you are looking for a team of passionate, smart, fun and dynamic people in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Europe, this is the right place.
Who we’re looking for
- Experienced UK Sales Leader: you have succesfully sold innovative digital marketing tech products in the UK to top accounts. You have already built and led Sales teams, you're a leader.
- Expertise in retail is a big plus
- Customer Addict: you have outstanding Sales skills. You find your way easily in complex organizations
- Result-driven: you are committed and want to have a big impact
- Ambitious: You want to have a key role in building a global business
- Passionate: you are fond of technology and big data products
- Team Player: you are willing to work with a global team to bring our product and business to the next level
- We’re growing exponentially. What matters is whether there’s a good fit and you’re up for this challenge!
We look forward to embarking you in our Journey. Apply by contacting us at email@example.com